Wednesday, September 24, 2008

essay 2 blog 5

As I log onto my Usenet group for the last time, I notice some things that I have not seen in the previous four blogs. SPAM!!! There were four different accounts of spam posted ranging from “Britany Spears and her pink panties,” to “boobs webcams.” Surprisingly not one person responded to any of the posts. (Maybe they read Kollock and Smith lol) There was a bunch of talk of the game next week which was nice to see, and also some reactions from the Monday night football game. There was some apparent Farve smashing, and one topic calling for the firing of the head coach. I am going to do some thinking on why there was just spam on this one day, but not all the others. (That just sounded like Passover, I guess the holidays are around the corner.)

No comments: